CJIHSS is coordinated and managed by a team of editors including one editor-in-chief who plays prominent role in overall decision making regarding paper selection, quality checking, rejection or acceptance of the manuscripts for publication.
Key Responsibilities of CJIHSS’s Editors
The editorial team holds the following key responsibilities in order to ensure high-quality papers as well as to ensure the sustainability of the journal publication.
- Work as networking agents to all relevant parties including advisory board, reviewers, authors and donors.
- Ensure high-quality manuscripts to be published in CJIHSS.
- Ensure that the manuscripts submitted reflects the scope within the subject of disciplines of the Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Select and appoint the Editorial Board Members, in accordance with CJIHSS’s vision, goals and mision.
- Regularly engage with the Editorial Board in keeping updates with journal progress and development.
- Provide strategic inputs and measures for sustainability of CJIHSS.
- Engage and promote the journal to peers, colleagues and students both locally and internationally.
CJIHSS comprises of the following core team members who serve as connectors, quality checkers as well as assistants to authors and reviewers.
Affiliation: Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences, Royal Academy of Cambodia
- Email: email@example.com
- មហាវិថីសហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី អគារខេមរវិទូរ ជាន់ទី២ នៃរាជបណ្ឌិត្យសភាកម្ពុជា
- ទូរស័ព្ទ/តេឡេក្រាម៖ (+855)99-781-184
- ទូរសារ៖ firstname.lastname@example.org
- គេហទំព័រ៖ https://ihss.rac.gov.kh/ihss-journal/