Dissemination workshops are part of CJIHSS activities to share knowledge and research findings with the general public as well as researchers. The Bulletin Working Group of the Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences initiates an annual scientific seminar or forum. The workshop is officially called the “Humanities and Social Sciences Workshop”, which is held annually during December each year.
In addition to presenting research findings published in the CJIHSS Bulletin, the workshop also welcomes the presence of students and researchers who wish to present their research findings or present the research process in a project.
Students and researchers who wish to present their research results or research processes can contact the Financial Services Technical Team at the contact information below or fill out the application form below.
- Relationship between Students’ Attitudes toward Mathematics and Their Achievement in Probabilities and Statistics: A Case of Engineering Students at ITC
- Students’ Engagement and English Performance: A Case of Undergraduate Students in the University of Cambodia
- Demystifying Perceptual Learning Style Preferences in English Academic Achievement: A Case Study of Finance and Banking Undergraduates in Cambodia
- The Influence of Major Power Countries in Global and Regional Contexts: A Comparative Views of Cambodian Educated Group
Contact: Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Russian Federation Blvd, Khmer Vito Building, 2nd Floor, Royal Academy of Cambodia
- Phone / Telegram: (+855) 99-781-184
- Fax: email@example.com
- Website: https://ihss.rac.gov.kh/ihss-journal/